Celebrate with Us: Looking Back at 2018
With 2018 coming to a close, now is the time to reflect on the wonderful programs and partnerships that made up our year. We work hard every day to open new pathways of success for the students of Boston, but none of that would be possible without the people who donate their time, talent, and treasure to the Boston Public Schools (BPS) community.
So, we’d like to take a moment and thank everyone who understands that our students are the leaders, scholars, entrepreneurs, advocates, and innovators of tomorrow. We’d like to thank you for your generosity, your support, and your belief in our community’s children. Thank you for making all of this possible:
Over the last two weeks, we looked back at some of the year’s most impactful programming and shared information across all of our social platforms. Feel free to look back with us and share with your own networks.
- Day 1: Educator of the Year
- Day 2: The COSEBOC Conference
- Day 3: Rodman Ride Essay Contest
- Day 4: District Days of Service
- Day 5: HUBWeek
- Day 6: Microsoft STEM Grant
- Day 7: Vertex Discovery Camp
- Day 8: The Dearborn STEM Academy Grand Opening
- Day 9: GE STEM Factor
- Day 10: Wally’s Math Academy
- Day 11: Guppy Tanks
- Day 12: Hamilton Education
We cannot wait to see all we can accomplish in 2019! Have a safe and happy holiday season, and we will see you in the new year.